ALLIANCE RESOURCE CONSULTING LLC is considered one of the premier public sector executive recruiting firms in the country. Our company motto “The Power of Partnership” is taken seriously at ALLIANCE and carries a reputation of providing service and building lasting relationships by placing the highest quality candidates throughout the United States.
ALLIANCE RESOURCE CONSULTING was formed when our executive search consultants acquired the highly regarded executive search practice of one the largest public sector consulting/government services companies in the United States. At ALLIANCE, we are building on the excellent reputation and commitment to service that were the cornerstones of the previous practice. With the innovative use of technology and a commitment to forming enduring partnerships with our clients, ALLIANCE RESOURCE CONSULTING is committed to setting a new standard in the industry.
The ALLIANCE RESOURCE CONSULTING founding partners each have advanced degrees and over 24 years of combined experience in public sector service and recruitment. In addition, our partners are affiliated with many prestigious organizations such as the American Society for Public Administration, Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce, University of Southern California Town & Gown, Long Beach Guadalajara Friendship City, Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Sister Cities International.
The strength of ALLIANCE RESOURCE CONSULTING is our ability to create and maintain strategic alliances with local and regional organizations. The synergistic alliances that we have created help us maintain the highest standard of excellence in the industry.
Our clients have found that we are able to:
- Build consensus among those involved in the hiring process.
- Develop the appropriate specifications for a position.
- Encourage the interest of top-level people who would otherwise be reluctant to respond to an advertisement.
- Preserve the confidentiality of inquiries, consistent with State public disclosure and open meeting laws.
- Save a considerable amount of time for client staff in developing and responding to candidates.
- Independently and objectively assess the qualifications and suitability of candidates for the particular position for which we are recruiting.